Greetings! I’m Amy Potthast — instructional coach, training program designer, and podcaster.
I work with social justice, nonprofit, and philanthropy professionals to:
- establish workshop or course goals,
- plan meaningful and novel activities that support evidence-based learning theories,
- review & evaluate or design teaching materials,
- set up pilot workshops to test new materials, and
- give actionable feedback on rehearsal.
Additionally, I design custom training programs on a range of issues by working in tandem with subject matter experts and the client organizations which sponsor the projects.
This is my portfolio, a work in progress. Feel free to poke around. And contact me by emailing amy.potthast [at] gmail.com.